Browning is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Browning is a leading manufacturer of sporting firearms, hunting accessories, apparel and other related sporting goods.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Browning and the position(s) we have available. We would like to respond to each applicant. However, because of the large volume of resumes we receive, only those applicants we believe to be the most qualified will be contacted. We hope you will understand the need for this policy.
Applicants should be philosophically aligned with the brand, its products, markets and mission of Browning and its affiliate companies. Browning offers a benefits package is highly competitive and unique. Our location gives you a majestic view of the beautiful Rocky Mountains. The sights and sounds are serene and quiet. We have trap and skeet ranges and a rifle range available for our employees after hours and on weekends. We provide a free meal every day to all our employees. Our Browning product discounts to our employees are among the favorite benefits. Our insurance benefits rank among the best, and we have a 401(k) matching program for full-time employees.
The Northern Utah area is a family-friendly environment and offers tremendous opportunities for outdoor recreation, education and cultural enrichment. Browning is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Corporate offices near Morgan, Utah. Photo courtesy Google. Use Google Maps Street View to see more of the area surrounding our offices.
One Browning Place
Morgan, UT 84050
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS POLICY:
Browning is always pleased to receive your comments and suggestions about the products and services we provide. However, any information you provide through this website, letters, telephone calls, any Browning e-mail address or any other means whatsoever, including but not limited to ideas, suggestions, notes, drawings, concepts or other information, will be considered non-confidential and the property of Browning. Browning may use any and all submissions without restriction.
Digital Content Manager
Posted February 27, 2023
Browning located in scenic Mountain Green, Utah is searching for a Digital Content Manager in the Sales & Marketing Division. Execute social media and other digital strategies, including FB/IG/YT, mass email, and website. Create and develop content via video, copy, and photography. Enact influencer engagement. Develop and grow digital presence via compelling content.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute the publishing of relevant content across social platforms.
- Develop and grow presence and reach across social platforms.
- Implement strategies to grow brand presence in existing and new social channels, to increase followers and engagement.
- Manage content calendar for all social media and digital properties.
- Work with key team members, pro staff, and contributors to build strong content and digital advertising campaigns.
- Craft social promotions and digital campaigns including written, photo and video content using multiple resources.
- Lead in developing both original and supplied content.
- Keep current with emerging digital media behavior, trends, and technologies.
- Experience in the hunting/shooting industry.
Posted January 31, 2023
The Systems Administrator 1 or 2 will be responsible for administering and configuring computer hardware and software that will enable Browning to continue being “The Best There Is”. The successful candidate will have a passion to keep up to date with technology trends, an intense curiosity that inspires lifelong learning, and an intuitive understanding of the principles of good customer service and best practices for system maintenance.
This person will work closely with other system administrators to maintain, upgrade, and expand our enterprise computer systems. He/she will have the opportunity to wear many hats in IT and work with a diverse system environment, including Windows, AIX, Linux, Networking, SANs, and virtualization.
Work together with Browning’s IT teams to manage business critical infrastructure including:
- Enterprise backup and restore.
- Endpoint protection.
- Linux/AIX servers.
- AIX LPARs, and VMware virtual machines.
- SAN, Networks, and cloud storage and systems.
- AIX, Ubuntu, Cisco, DNS, Firewalls, WebSphere, etc.
- 2-5 years experience managing server hardware and software.
- Familiarity with virtualization technology including management of LPARs and/or ESX VMs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work effectively in small teams.
- Expertise with troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Strong organizational skills, fast learner, and demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems.
- Driven to continue learning new technologies.
- Knowledge of AIX/Linux Operating Systems.
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or similar programs.
- Experience directly managing Checkpoint Harmony Endpoint or similar Endpoint protection.
- Experience trouble shooting server communication across networks.
- Experience with M365, Azure and/or AWS.
- Experience with OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams.
- At least one relevant moderate level certification
- Understanding of information systems security best practices and use of security tools.
- Experience with server and network hardening.
- AIX management on LPAR systems.
Warehouse Order Processor
Posted February 11, 2022
The Browning Service and Distribution Center located in Arnold, Missouri, is searching for a full-time Warehouse Order Processor to join our team and provide top-notch distribution to our customers.
The duties performed in this position involve:
- Getting Information
- Interacting with computers
- Communicating with supervisors and peers
- Processing Information
- Identifying objects, actions, and events
- Handling and moving objects
- Monitoring processes, materials, or surroundings
- Performing general physical activities
- Documenting/Recording Information
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Verify and maintain records on incoming and outgoing shipments
- Prepare items for shipment
- Assembling and shipping merchandise or material
- Fulfillment activity
- Receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material
- Loading and unloading of trucks and containers
- Package objects for shipping
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance
- Ability to lift/maneuver 50 pounds per carton frequently over 8-hour period
COMPETENCY SKILLS AND ABILITIES INCLUDE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team.
- Adjusting actions concerning others' actions
- Being aware of others' reactions
- Actively looking for ways to help people
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Two (2) years of experience in logistics and shipping
- Talking to others to convey information effectively
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related documents
- Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself to make improvements or take corrective action
This position is a union position, and the starting wage is $14.10/hour, with increases every six months until the top rate of $20.48 is reached after 18 months. To apply go to Indeed.com.
For Browning and our other Product Lines
Browning does not have employment opportunities for sales representative positions. Sales representatives are employed by independent sales companies throughout the United States with whom we have sales and marketing agreements.
Openings at the sales companies are extremely limited. If you have questions regarding their staffing needs, please contact the sales company directly. If you choose to submit a resume, please be aware that the sales companies have limited resources, and will only respond if there is an opening and your resume meets their qualifications.
2933 W 100th Ave
Anchorage, Alaska 99515
Fax: (907) 349-7612
More & Molloy
9615 South 700 East
Sandy, UT 84070
Phone: (801) 576-7559
Fax: (801) 553-2117
(Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming)
Thomas F. Gowen & Sons
1040 Old Sproul Road
Springfield, PA 19064
Phone: (610) 544-3700
Fax: (610) 328-6820
(Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont)
J. H. Nicholson, Inc.
6411 Bella Vista Drive, Suite 4
Rockford, Michigan 49341
Fax: (616) 874-6868
(Indiana, Michigan, Ohio)
Simpson Sales Co., Inc.
1000 Hurricane Shoals Rd., NE, Building C, Ste 400
Lawrenceville GA 30243
Fax: (770) 237-3333
(Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, W. Virginia)
North Country Marketing
4114 Hoffman Road
White Bear Lake, MN 55110
Phone: (651) 433-4600
Fax: (651) 433-4800
(Minnesota, N & S Dakota, Wisconsin, Illinois)
3315 Berrywood, Suite 101
Columbia MO 65201
Fax: (573) 875-5248
(Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska)
Ahern Group LLC.
5752 Boat Club Rd, #404
Ft. Worth, Texas 76179
(Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana & Texas)
The address and phone number information above is only updated periodically and is subject to changes at any time. In most cases, if the information above is not accurate, rep groups can be contacted by going directly to their websites using a Google search.