TO SEND YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER: Send resume and cover letter to the address listed (e-mail resumes sent as attachments should be in Microsoft Word format). Please send your resume by US mail, FAX, or e-mail to the address noted at the end of each position. If you send via e-mail, your resume should be written using Microsoft Word and sent as an attachment. Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to: 800-234-2054, or mail to Attn: HR Office, Browning, One Browning Place, Morgan UT 84050-9326.
Posted August 27, 2020
Browning, the legendary sporting firearms and outdoor products company, is seeking a highly motivated IT professional to join our team. Located a short 40 miles NE of Salt Lake City and accessible from all areas of the Wasatch Front; the scenic beauty and serenity of the area creates an ideal work setting.
An experienced and motivated System administrator with a focus on various Microsoft products and technologies.
- Ensure stable and reliable systems.
- Work independently and support day-to-day operations with minimal supervision.
- Coordinate efficiently with domestic and international teams.
- Plan, test and coordinate upgrades, patching and maintenance activities.
- Provide excellent customer service through effective communications.
- Work with service desk to track issues, update tickets and ensure resolution of problems.
- Strive for continuous professional improvement through setting and meeting objectives.
- Work well with hardware and software vendors (technical support and purchases).
- Incorporate best practices in all activities.
- Provide ongoing monitoring and response. This position requires on-call work.
- Recommend improvements to existing processes and find other ways to add business value.
- Must be logical and process oriented and a self-motivated learner.
- Undertake responsibilities beyond your job description and embrace additional projects.
- Research and recommend solutions to complex issues.
- Demonstrate strong technical aptitude and ability to adapt with changes in IT.
- Perform night and weekend work on occasion.
- Effectively organize interactions with vendors and contractors, including ticket management.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent education and experience
- 5-7 years experience with Microsoft products including Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange and Windows Domains in a VMware environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerShell, VBscript or other scripting languages
- Proven knowledge of Windows domain infrastructure including Active Directory, Printing, DNS, DHCP, Group Policies, etc.
- A thorough understanding of networking (TCP/IP)
- Knowledge of Backup and Disaster Recovery techniques
- Strong understanding of IT and network security
- Experience with cloud enablement (i.e. Office 365, AWS and Azure)
- Solid abilities to troubleshoot network, hardware and software issues
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications (VoIP) and Cisco networking
- Knowledge of Checkpoint Endpoint and other checkpoint product a big plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
MCSE, MCSA, Exchange, Cisco, Virtualization, Checkpoint
Posted March 31, 2020
The Browning Service and Distribution Center located in Arnold, Missouri, is searching for a full-time Journeyman Gunsmith to join our team and provide top-notch service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced gunsmith to fill a full-time position with full benefits. Training support is also available as we are looking for someone who strives to continually improve themselves and seek new knowledge and skills. We value exemplary customer service skills above all else.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following.
- Install parts such as metallic, plastic, rubber, wood, optical sights, pistol grips, recoil pads.
- Fit and re-crown barrels.
- Test fire firearms for function and/or accuracy.
- Document shot pattern or group sizes.
- Blue metallic parts.
- Operate various machines to grind and polish metal parts.
- Operate power and hand tools to repair firearms.
- Provide support to QC, R&D, and management on technical issues.
- Properly utilize machines, tools and personal protective equipment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Attendance at a formal 1-2 year accredited in-house gunsmithing program, with proof of completion.
Applicants should be philosophically aligned with the brand, its products, markets and mission of Browning and its affiliate companies. Browning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send your resume to: email@example.com .
Senior Administrative Assistant
Posted March 2, 2020
Browning located in scenic Mountain Green, Utah is searching for a Senior Administrative Assistant in the Sales & Marketing Division. Perform all administrative assistant duties for the Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Firearms. Relay direct and detailed information on firearms and hunting products budgets along with sales results to appropriate personnel. Calculate, distribute and maintain budgets, sales commissions for sales reps and other company territories.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform administrative assistant duties for the Senior Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Firearms.
- Formulate, calculate and update numerous reports to establish all territory goals and distribute reports and goals to corporate management, sales management, sales reps, inside sales, product personnel and accounting daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly.
- Verify accuracy and payment of commissions to the U.S. and Canada rep firms. Show net sales and commissions paid in guns, barrels, magazines and outdoor products. Responsible for calculation and payment of commissions to sales reps each year.
- Assist in handling concerns from reps, dealers, inside personnel, and warehouse and service facilities.
- Assist in planning meetings; arrange travel reservations and scheduling for Marketing Analyst.
- Maintain and update rep roster.
- Assist Marketing Analyst in researching dealer or rep feedback through the micrographics system.
- Some travel to support strategic event planning and logistics.
- Strict confidentiality is a must.
For Browning and our other Product Lines
Browning does not have employment opportunities for sales representative positions. Sales representatives are employed by independent sales companies throughout the United States with whom we have sales and marketing agreements.
Openings at the sales companies are extremely limited. If you have questions regarding their staffing needs, please contact the sales company directly. If you choose to submit a resume, please be aware that the sales companies have limited resources, and will only respond if there is an opening and your resume meets their qualifications.
The address and phone number information above is only updated periodically and is subject to changes at any time. In most cases, if the information above is not accurate, rep groups can be contacted by going directly to their websites using a Google search.