Browning e-Store Questions, Returns and Refund Policy
Questions About Your Order Status
Once you have completed your order on Browning.com, you can check the status of your order by signing into your account.
Returning Your Product to Browning
Thank you for your recent purchase.
At Browning, we appreciate your patronage and stand behind our products. If you’re not satisfied with your purchase, please allow us the opportunity to make it right.
- BEFORE shipping your product back to Browning, please visit returns.browning.com to receive a return authorization code and shipping label. If you need assistance, please call our Customer Care department at 800-333-3288.
- Please have your ORDER NUMBER (found on the reverse side of this document) and shipping address zip code available when calling and/or include it in your email.
- To be eligible for return, items must be in the same condition in which the item was received. Items must be in the original packaging, unused and unwashed.
- Items purchased through a Browning dealer, at a retail store or online reseller must be returned to those locations and/or sites and are subject to their return policies.
- No returns will be accepted after 30 days from the date of purchase. If your item has a manufacturing defect in its materials or workmanship, you can return it at any time. As a courtesy during the holiday season, eligible items may be returned up to 45 days from the date of purchase on orders made between November 20 and December 15.
- Browning.com Outlet Deals sales are final and are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
- To exchange your purchase, please arrange for return using the return instructions above and then visit browning.com to reorder.
- If you have questions about sizing, fit, features, etc., please visit browning.com, contact our Customer Care department at 800-333-3288 or email email@example.com.
- If your return is approved and a credit is to be issued, you will receive an email notification. If it is not approved, you will be contacted via email with further information.
- If the item was purchased using a browning.com credit code, funds will be reissued to the credit code.
- If the item was purchased using a credit card, funds will be automatically applied back to the same credit card.
- If the returned item was purchased as a gift and shipped directly to you, the refund will be issued back onto the original card that was used and the refund notification will be sent to the billing email entered at the time of purchase.
- If you have not received your reimbursement, check your credit card account first, then call Browning Customer Care at 800-333-3288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted to your account.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the original cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. As a courtesy, Browning will cover the shipping cost to return an eligible product purchased as a gift. Visit returns.browning.com to use this benefit.
Browning reserves the right to accept or reject product returns.
Policy for Discounted e-Store Products
If you're looking for a great deal on quality Browning hunting clothing, accessories and outdoor gear, our Outlet Deals can be the perfect place to shop. It's where you'll find discounted products, limited stock items and limited-run special products.
- Quantities are limited. Only available while supplies last. No backorders.
- All Outlet Deals, Closeouts and Clearance sales are final and are not eligible for returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Percent of discount off of MSRP varies from product to product and are subject to change without notice.
- Products are only available for purchase online by customers in the USA at this time.
In some cases, these discounted items can be found at your local Browning dealer or for sale from Browning authorized online retailers. Prices may be competitive or lower than what is listed on browning.com.