How to Return your Browning Firearm or Outdoor Product for Service.
Firearms Service or Repairs
If your firearm should require service or repairs, we suggest you first contact a local recommended Browning Authorized Service Center. Otherwise, you may send your firearm directly to our own Service Department by following the instructions below.
Facility not open to public for service drop offs.
Returning Your Firearm For Service
IMPORTANT: BROWNING ARMS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE INCURRED DURING SHIPPING
ALL QUOTED REPAIRS DECLINED BY THE INCOMING SHIPPING PARTY OR GUN OWNER WILL BE ASSESSED A FEE OF $50.00 TO COVER THE COST OF QUOTE/REPAIR EVALUATION AND RETURN SHIPPING. DO NOT INCLUDE CREDIT CARD INFORMATION OR MONEY WHEN RETURNING YOUR FIREARM FOR REPAIR!
CAUTION!!! MAKE SURE THE FIREARM IS UNLOADED PRIOR TO PACKAGING
- KEEP A RECORD OF YOUR SERIAL NUMBER PRIOR TO PACKAGING YOUR FIREARM FOR SHIPPING
- PLEASE REMOVE ALL AFTER‐MARKET ACCESSORIES PRIOR TO PACKAGING (SCOPES, BASES, RING, SLINGS, ETC.)
- MAKE SURE YOUR FIREARM IS ADEQUATELY PACKAGED AND INSURED AS BROWNING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE THAT OCCURS DURING SHIPMENT TO US
- RETAIN YOUR TRACKING INFORMATION WHEN SHIPPING YOUR FIREARM
- PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF VALID FFL & ANY STATE LICENSES IF REQUIRED
- BE SURE TO SEND IN THE COMPLETE FIREARM
If you need assistance with ordering parts or obtaining service and are unable to use a PDF or any of other feature in the Parts and Service section of our website, please contact our customer service department in Morgan, Utah, for immediate accessibility assistance.
One Browning Place
Morgan, UT 84050
Send us accessibility feedback -- If you’re a person with a disability and would like to send us feedback about accessibility at Browning.com, send an email titled ACCESSIBILITY to email@example.com