PrimaLoft — Hunting Clothing
PrimaLoft — Hunting Clothing
Being cold is a thing of the past with the addition of PrimaLoft® Sport insulation to the Browning Technical Clothing line-up. PrimaLoft Sport is a premium performance, fine-fiber, high-loft insulation engineered to keep you warmer, drier and more comfortable in extreme conditions — even if it gets wet. PrimaLoft is so good, it was chosen by the US Military with over 1,000,000 PrimaLoft military garments deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan.
What makes PrimaLoft so good?
- PrimaLoft® Sport is a premium performance insulation engineered for superior warmth, water resistance, loft, softness and compressibility.
- PrimaLoft fibers are the finest in the industry and are densely packed to retain heat better for improved thermal efficiency
- PrimaLoft fibers are specially treated to repel water molecules and absorb less water to make PrimaLoft more water-resistant and faster drying than other polyester insulations
- The tightly-compressed fibers make PrimaLoft highly wind-resistant
- The smaller, finer fibers compress more and are lighter, less bulky, more breathable and extremely compressible
PrimaLoft® is the head to toe insulation for all outdoor sportsmen and women. The microfiber blend is engineered to retain maximum warmth even when wet. These ultra fine fibers designed to insulate the body, create a product that is quiet and less bulky providing greater freedom of movement. PrimaLoft® is thermally efficient, water resistant, fast drying and breathable.
How do you pronounce PrimaLoft? It's easy. Start with the word "prime," rhymes with chime. Then add the sound "ah." Finish it off with the word loft. prime-ah-loft. PrimaLoft!
PrimaLoft® is WARMER – The proprietary ultra-fine fibers of PrimaLoft insulation form a tight collection of air pockets that trap heat from your body and keepthe cold out, providing an excellent warmth to weight ratio that keeps you warmer.
PrimaLoft® is SOFTER – Fiber diameter directly influences softness. If you compare canvas fabric to silk fabric, the finer silk fibers result in a softer material. PrimaLoft® fibers have been engineered to be ultra-fine and mimic the softness of goose down.
PrimaLoft® is DRIER – When insulation gets wet it loses the air pockets and insulating properties. PrimaLoft® ultra-fine fibers were developed to be water resistant to stay drier and maintain insulating properties. The fine fibers create a tight surface tension that won't allow water to pass through the insulation. Specially developed fiber finishes repel water and keep the insulation drier even if water is forced into the insulation.
PrimaLoft® is MORE COMPRESSIBLE – PrimaLoft insulation is made with ultra-fine fibers which make it more compressible. The finer fibers in PrimaLoft compress more for easier packing and storage.