Recoil Hawg Muzzle Brake
Shown to reduce recoil up to 76% (depending on the caliber). Specially designed directional porting blows gases up and to the sides to minimize dust signature. Two models are available to match the threading and contour of your rifle barrel.
Added to Cart
Select a size:
No Size Selected
Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $99.
The Browning Recoil Hawg ranks among the most effective muzzle brakes in the industry. It reduces muzzle jump significantly to keep the target in your scope.
- Multi-port design reduces felt recoil up to 76% (depending on caliber)
- Top and side ports direct gases to reduce muzzle rise
- Closed bottom design helps reduce dust signature during firing
- Rugged all-steel construction
- Multi-caliber design that is suitable for rifles that are .30 caliber or smaller.
- The Standard Recoil Hawg will fit most bull and heavy-sporter profile rifle barrels with a minimum barrel shoulder of .700" and a 5/8"-24 TPI or 1/2"-28 TPI threaded muzzle. The Standard Recoil Hawg fits Long Range and Varmint/Target models of X-Bolt Rifles.
- The Sporter Recoil Hawg will fit most sporter contour rifle barrels with an M13 x 1.25 or M13 x .75 threaded muzzle. The Sporter Recoil Hawg fits X-Bolt Speed and Sporter models of X-Bolt rifles.
- Standard Recoil HAWG - 2.2" L x 1" W
- Sporter Recoil HAWG - 2.2" L x .8" W