X-Bolt Stainless Stalker, Open Sights
Large Bore, open sights, matte stainless steel barrel & action, Dura-Touch black synthetic stock, 60° bolt lift, Inflex recoil pad, bolt-action rifle
When hunting dangerous game, the reliability of your rifle suddenly takes on a whole new meaning. The X-Bolt Stainless Stalker with open sights offers the accuracy and quality of an X-Bolt in a package tailored for hunting large game, whether it's the Big 5 in Africa, or the big bears of Alaska.
- Adjustable barrel sights for close quarters, low light, or extremely rugged environments that aren't conducive to optics.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged. * Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
|LA||035202132||375 H&H||24"||44 3/4"||13 5/8"||11/16"||1/2"||6 lbs. 13 oz.||$1,159.99|
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.