AR34F -- The Most Unique Browning Gun Safe in 27 Years.
Release Date: 4/27/2009
Specially designed for tactical firearms.
AR34F Breaks New Ground.
|This front shot shows the safe closed with the gear rack (included) fitted to the left side.
Browning has been the industry leader and innovator in gun safes for over 27 years. But there has never been a Browning gun safe like the all new AR34F Tactical safe. In fact the AR34F leads in ground breaking innovation and is the first Tactical gun safe ever. And it is perfect for the person who has special guns -- tactical guns -- that have special storage requirements.
On the outside it has the tactical look you like -- black and textured -- with the unique look of overhead and side racking. On the inside it is specially designed to handle the odd shapes and sizes and special storage requirements of tactical guns. That means its made for shorter length rifles with different shapes, unique optics and unique buttplate-to-magazine-to-muzzle dimensions. Finally a practical way to secure your AR, M-16, M4, AK, FAL, FNAR, SCAR, or whatever, in a way that makes sense and doesn't waste valuable space. It is not a beginner's safe. If you have the goods that need protection from theft and fire, this gun safe excels. If you like the look of black guns, then this gun safe rises to the top.
Introducing the AR34F – Tactical looks and an interior that will conveniently hold both tactical and sporting guns.
MORE FEATURES SPECIALLY CONFIGURED FOR TACTICAL GUN OWNERS.
- 12-gauge steel body
- 1" formed steel door
- Force Deflector™ Locking Mechanism
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- 1" chromed locking bolts
- DPX Storage System
- UL® tool attack listed
- S&G electronic lock
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
- Door Frame — U-Channel reinforced steel
- 1200°/60 min.
- Additional Barrel Rests — shorter configuration allows for convenient storage of shorter overall length tactical guns.
- Tactical Design Features — The tactical gun owner gets a safe that matches the looks of his guns.
- New interior configuration conveniently holds both tactical and sporting guns
- External Accessory Rack - conveniently hang your gear outside the safe.
- Additional internal storage features - side mounted hooks and tray for top shelf slot
- Reinforced patterned rubber bottom panel
- Picatinny rail accessory – mounts on shelves
- Short gun capacity – interior and door
Standard Fire Protection:
1200° F/60 min. fire protection
Three layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
You can view the product manager demonstration from the 2009 SHOT Show by clicking: AR34F Video.
You can view the AR34's specs here.
|This close-up view of the inside of the door shows guns in both standard arraignment (the FN-SPRs) and in flat arrangement (P-90 and SCAR). The door covering has pockets and elastic holders that let you fit just about any type and size of gear: magazines, tools, etc.
||The gear rack is made to mount on any of the side brackets to hold extra gear like jackets, vests and other gear. Fits on the right or the left to meet your needs
|Top, roof-rack style storage holds your gear in place. It is a good place to stow your range bag between outings.
||The top shelf has picatinny rails integrated on the under side so it is easy to conveniently store scopes, red dots and other mount-on gear.