Home | Customer Services | Top Questions | Answer ID:87

Where can I get my firearm serviced or repaired?


If your firearm should require service or repairs, we suggest you first contact a local recommended Browning Authorized Service Center. Otherwise, you may send your firearm directly to our own Service Department using this form.  Direct authorized dealers/distributors must call 1-800-945-4198 for return authorization.  For technical questions about your firearm or service call our Service Department.

Browning Service Department
One Browning Place
Arnold, Missouri 63010-9406
1-800-322-4626 ext, 2860

Canadian customers call or write:
Browning Canada Sports Ltd./Ltee
5583 Chemin St-François
St-Laurent, Quebec H4S 1W6

When returning your firearm for servicing, you must do the following:

  1. Use this form.
  2. Be sure your gun is completely unloaded.
  3. Package it securely in a cardboard container.
  4. Enclose a letter with your firearm that clearly describes the trouble experienced and the repairs or alterations desired.
  5. If convenient, send a copy of the letter to us separately.
  6. Never return ammunition with your firearm. It is against postal and most commercial regulations.

Follow Browning:

Browning Facebook PageBrowning YouTube ChannelBrowning TwitterBrowning RSS FeedBrowning Email Newsletter

2014 Catalog Request

2014 Catalogs will start shipping the end of April.

Click here to request a free copy. It is packed with photos and specifications for our full line of firearms, accessories, cases, knives, lights, gun safes and technical clothing.
Request | Download Catalogs

Image 1 Image 2 Image 3 Image 4 Image 5 Image 6 Image 7 Image 8 Image 9 Image 10