Where can I get my firearm serviced or repaired?
If your firearm should require service or repairs, we suggest you first contact a local recommended Browning Authorized Service Center. Otherwise, you may send your firearm directly to our own Service Department using this form. Direct authorized dealers/distributors must call 1-800-945-4198 for return authorization. For technical questions about your firearm or service call our Service Department.
Browning Service Department
One Browning Place
Arnold, Missouri 63010-9406
1-800-322-4626 ext, 2860
Canadian customers call or write:
Browning Canada Sports Ltd./Ltee
5583 Chemin St-François
St-Laurent, Quebec H4S 1W6
When returning your firearm for servicing, you must do the following:
- Use this form.
- Be sure your gun is completely unloaded.
- Package it securely in a cardboard container.
- Enclose a letter with your firearm that clearly describes the trouble experienced and the repairs or alterations desired.
- If convenient, send a copy of the letter to us separately.
- Never return ammunition with your firearm. It is against postal and most commercial regulations.