Where can I get my firearm serviced or repaired?
If your firearm should require service or repairs, we suggest you first contact a local recommended Browning Authorized Service Center. Otherwise, you may send your firearm directly to our own Service Department by following the instructions below. For technical questions about your firearm or service call our Service Department.
Effective May 1, 2012: All quoted repairs declined by the incoming shipping party or gun owner will be assessed a fee of $30.00 to cover the cost of quote/repair evaluation and return shipping.
When returning your firearm for servicing, you must do the following:
- Use this form.
- Refer to the obsolete parts and service list to ensure that your firearm is still being serviced by Browning's Service Department.
- Be sure your gun is completely unloaded.
- Package it securely in a cardboard container.
- Enclose a letter with your firearm that clearly describes the trouble experienced and the repairs or alterations desired.
- Never return ammunition with your firearm. It is against postal and most commercial regulations.
- If you are sending your firearms in for service for "feeding issues" or anything that might be magazine related we require the magazines be sent with your firearm.
Browning Service Department
3005 Arnold-Tenbrook Road
Arnold, Missouri 63010-4728
Canadian customers call or write:
Browning Canada Sports Ltd./Ltee
5583 Chemin St-François
St-Laurent, Quebec H4S 1W6