Keep moving... fast. The Javelin pant is designed for mobility above all else. Rugged enough to keep from tearing in thick brush and protect your legs from abrasion and light enough that you can step over deadfall and scramble over rocks without feeling like you are "lifting" them. Trudge through the mud in them or get them bloody while you gut a deer - rinse them off quickly in a stream, shake them off, and you're good to go.
- Rugged, lightweight double-weave shell fabric.
- HeroFit eliminates excess weight and bulk.
- Exclusive A-TACS camo patterns.
- Two hip pockets and two rear pockets.
- Articulated knees and full-length gusset for comfort and mobility.
- Cuff is adjustable to allow for longer length.
- Zipper fly.
*Outlet Bargains sales are final. Purchases of Browning e-store “Outlet Bargains,” “Closeouts” or “Clearance” products are final and are not eligible for returns, refunds, exchanges, or changes.
Only available for purchase in the USA.
|Activity Use Big Game, Tactical, Upland||Main Fabric Structure Woven|
|Main Fabric Content Polyester||Color ATACS Arid/Urban|
|Performance Water Resistant||Gender M|
|Fit Hero||Size Range 30, 32, 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44|