For generations, hunters have looked to the lightweight insulation of down fill to keep them warm when the mercury plummets. The natural down insulation in the Arctic Down Jacket is ideal for sedentary hunting, such as from a stand, glassing across canyons or in a duck blind. Down works by trapping body heat in micro pockets to create a thermal barrier that is unrivaled by synthetic insulations. Not only is superior warmth an advantage of down, the ability to compress a down-filled garment to fit into a smaller space is important. The lightweight Arctic jacket fits readily into your pack while hiking to your destination and, if needed, compresses to comfortably fit underneath a waterproof outer layer.
- 100% polyester ripstop fabric is highly compactible and lightweight
- 650+ fill natural down insulation
- Adjustable, attached hood
- Elastic binding on waist hemhood and cuffs
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable wrist cuffs with hook and loop closures