- USB Charge: recharge internal battery from a power source via the USB cable provided
- Power Bank: Draw power from the internal battery to charge other USB devices
- Dual Fuel: Use the internal Li-polymer battery or a CR123A battery for back-up
- Modes: Long distance, wide angle, long distance plus wide angle, low or flashing
- Battery: 5,000 mAh Li-polymer (included) with color-coded charging and power-remaining indicator
- Wide-Angle Technology offers an ultra-intense wide angle beam
- Includes: Lanyard and one CR123A battery
This spotlight has it all: Lightweight, floats, USB rechargeable but can also use standard CR123A batteries, high/low modes, and you can even use it to keep you phone charged up in the field.
USB Charge. In the past, lights using rechargeable batteries required specialized and often bulky chargers and cables. USB Charge capability allows you to use standard Micro USB cables to plug into the light directly or even directly into the battery to quickly top off your charge with home and car cables/charges that you already have on hand.
Dual Fuel. Rechargeable batteries save money and are capable of higher light output, but are susceptible to power drain while not in use and are not always practical for use in the field. Dual Fuel is a design concept that allows lights to run off of rechargeable or standard single use batteries, increasing the capability of your lights and giving you the best of both worlds.
Power Bank. This capability allows you to use your Browning light to keep your USB electronic devices charged. Your smartphone might be your only link to first responders in the event of an emergency. It could also be serving as your primary map/navigation device, camera, etc. Keep your phone and a host of other devices charged when you need them most.
- LENGTH 6-3/4"
- BRIGHTNESS 100 to 1800 lumens depending on mode
- EFFECTIVE DISTANCES 125 to 1,000 yards depending on mode
- FEATURES Powerful white LED that never needs replacing • Modes include full power white light, low power white and emergency strobe • 5000 mAh capacity • Rechargeable Li-polymer battery is rated for 300 charging cycles • Recharges in 3 hours from most AC power sources • USB charging port allows the light to be used as a power source for charging other USB electronic devices • Dual Fuel design also allows use of one standard CR123A battery (included) as a back up • Easy quick access to USB ports through waterproof rubber flap • Color coded battery status and charging indicator • Ultralight 23 ounce weight • Waterproof • Submersible to 3 feet for 30 minutes • Floats • Lock-out switch on handle • Rubberized soft touch finish • Rugged polycarbonate housing and flexible rubber lens ring • Built-in adjustable stand for hands-free use • Lanyard included • Long run times on high output and low output settings • Includes USB charging cable
|Item Number 3717774||UPC 023614937883|
|Description LIGHT, HIGH NOON PRO 1000 SPOTLIGHT||Max Lumens 1800|
|Low Lumens 87||Length 6 4/5"|
|Weight With Batteries 1 lbs 10 oz||Effective Distance 1000 yds.|
|Battery Type Rechargeable Lithium-ion||Number of Batteries 1|
|Battery Life On High 3 1/2 hours||Battery Life On Low 24 hours|
|Switch Type Lock out:Trigger||Color Black|
|Number of Bulbs 1||Bulb Type LED|
|Bulb Color White||Bulb Details Cree XM-L LED|
|Brightness Levels High:Low||Body Material Polymer|
|Bezel Material Polymer||Water Resistant No|
|Waterproof Yes||Submersible 1 Meter|
|Floatable Yes||MSRP $149.99|