January 22, 2021 — The highly sought-after X-Bolt Pro gets an update for 2021.
The innovative carbon fiber stock that highlights these rifles now comes with a natural finish and, notably, a ¼ pound weight reduction over previous models. The stainless steel skip fluted barrel, action and spiral fluted bolt receive a Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish for added resistance to wear and weather. The sporter contour barrel is capped off with the new Recoil Hawg muzzle brake that promises up to a 77% reduction in felt recoil. To learn more about the features and specs, as well access to downloadable hi res images please visit:
- Natural finish carbon fiber stock
- 1/4 pound weight reduction over previous models
- Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish on barrel and action
- Skip fluted, threaded sporter contour barrel, supplied with Recoil Hawg muzzle brake and thread protector
- Spiral Fluted Bolt with Cerakote Carbon Gray Elite finish
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: January 22, 2021.