January 27, 2021 — Browning is pleased to announce that the new Maxus II autoloading shotgun will be available in feature-packed Wicked Wing versions. Wicked Wing model shotguns include a number of features not included with other Maxus II versions, most notably is the Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze finish on the barrel
The new Maxus II Wicked Wing is built upon the fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System that admirably cycles a wide variety of loads while minimizing the felt recoil the shooter experiences. On the subject of recoil, a new SoftFlex™ cheek pad and new Inflex recoil pad have also been added to improve shooting comfort and control. The new stock can be trimmed for a shorter length of pull or increased with the included spacers. Shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. Rubber overmolding on the stock and new forearm improve grip in all conditions. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
The Maxus II Wicked Wing will be available in multiple camo pattern offerings including: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Habitat, Mossy Oak® Bottomland®, Mossy Oak® Original Bottomland®, Realtree Max-5®, Realtree Timber™ and retro Vintage Tan™. To learn more about the features and specs, as well access to downloadable hi res images please visit:
Browning Maxus II
- Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo receiver finish, Burnt Bronze barrel finish
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber grip overmolding
- New screw-on magazine cap
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt
- Lightweight magazine tube
- Chrome chamber and bore
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three extended Invector-Plus Goose Band choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: January 27, 2021.