February 10, 2021 — Superior shooting comfort, a great trigger and intuitive handling … the Browning Maxus II Sporting Carbon Fiber has it all and is ready to swing onto clay targets, waterfowl and upland birds with equal ease.
The new Maxus II Sporting Carbon Fiber is built upon the fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System that admirably cycles a wide variety of loads while minimizing the felt recoil the shooter experiences. A new SoftFlex™ cheek pad and new Inflex recoil pad have been added to improve shooting comfort and control. The new stock can be trimmed for a shorter length of pull or increased with the included spacers. Shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. Rubber overmolding on the stock and new forearm improve traction in all conditions. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
The Maxus II Sporting Carbon Fiber features a slick carbon fiber hydrodip finish and is available with a 28" or 30" barrel length. The Invector-Plus Choke Tube System puts the perfect pattern for the station in your pocket and includes five premium Midas Grade extended choke tubes.
To learn more about the features and specs, as well as access downloadable hi res images please visit:
Browning Maxus II
Browning Maxus II Sporting Carbon Fiber
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversized bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Five extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IM, IC, SK)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: February 10, 2021.