February 5, 2021 — For 2021, the evolutionary new Maxus II sets its sights on whitetails with a Rifled Deer model.
This new shotgun has a number of features that elevate it above run-of-the-mill deer hunting shotguns. A 22" long, thick-walled rifled barrel includes an attached, cantilever Weaver-style sight rail that makes attaching optics and cleaning the shotgun without affecting zero a snap. Always important to accurate shooting, the Maxus II Rifled Deer features the precision Lightning Trigger that offers a lighter, crisper pull with less overtravel than other designs. Hard-hitting
12-gauge, 3" slug ammunition is ably cycled by the proven reliable Power Drive Gas System.
The Maxus II Rifled Deer also includes a new stock design with a straight heel buttstock that allows for customizing the length of pull by either adding spacers or trimming the stock down. The 1 ½" thick Inflex recoil pad features directional deflection and is coupled with the new SoftFlex™ cheekpad, both of which are designed to soften recoil against your shoulder and face. Rubber overmolded panels on the pistol grip and forearm improve grip and feel. Enhanced operational features include an enlarged trigger guard that is ramped for fast loading, oversized bolt handle and release that are easier to use and a traditional threaded magazine cap. The raised rib sight picture and flat point of impact puts shooters on target faster and more consistently. To learn more about the features and specs and to access downloadable hi res images please visit:
Maxus II Shotguns
Maxus II Rifled Deer
- Mossy Oak® New-Break-Up Country® camo finish
- 22", thick wall, fully rifled barrel for use with slugs
- Cantilever, Weaver®-style scope mount for easy optics attachment
- New SoftFlex™ cheekpad increases shooting comfort
- New oversized bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier and bolt release
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: February 5, 2021.