January 26, 2021 — The exciting new line of Browning Maxus II shotguns now includes a Hunter version with a Turkish walnut stock with a satin finish. The beautifully grained wood is accented by a stealthy matte black anodized receiver and barrel finish. The textured, close-radius pistol grip offers excellent control.
The Maxus II Hunter is built upon the fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System that admirably cycles a wide variety of loads while minimizing the felt recoil the shooter experiences. A new Inflex recoil pad has been added to improve shooting comfort and control. Length of pull is adjusted with the included spacers; and shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
Other features include a fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead and a nickel Teflon™ coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle for additional protection and lubricity. To learn more about the features and specs, as well access to downloadable hi res images please visit:
Browning Maxus II
Browning Maxus II Hunter
- New receiver styling with matte black anodized finish
- New satin finish Turkish walnut stock with close radius pistol grip is shim-adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- New screw-on magazine cap
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: January 26, 2021.