January 22, 2021 — Already a well-known name in duck blinds around the globe, the Browning Maxus ups the performance ante with a new moniker and a number of new features.
The new Maxus II Camo is built upon the fast cycling and proven reliable Power Drive Gas System that admirably cycles a wide variety of loads while minimizing the felt recoil the shooter experiences. On the subject of recoil, a new SoftFlex™ cheek pad and new Inflex recoil pad have also been added to improve shooting comfort and control. The new stock can be trimmed for a shorter length of pull or increased with the included spacers. Shims are included to adjust cast and drop at comb. Rubber overmolding on the stock and new forearm improve traction in all conditions. A new screw-on style forearm cap makes disassembly easy.
The Maxus II Camo will be available in multiple camo pattern offerings including: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Habitat, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Mossy Oak Original Bottomland, Realtree Max-5, Realtree Timber and retro Vintage Tan. To learn more about the features and specs, as well access to downloadable hi res images please visit:
Browning Maxus II
- New SoftFlex™ Cheek Pad increases shooting comfort
- New oversize bolt release and bolt handle
- New composite stock can be trimmed and is shim adjustable for cast, drop and length of pull
- New rubber overmolding on stock and forearm add grip in all conditions
- New trigger guard is ramped for easier loading
- Nickel Teflon™ Coating on the bolt, bolt slide, shell carrier, bolt release and bolt handle protect and add lubricity
- Lightweight magazine tube reduces weight
- Chrome chamber and bore increase durability and corrosion resistance
- Fiber-optic front sight and ivory mid-bead
- Three extended Invector-Plus choke tubes included (F, M, IC)
- ABS hard case included
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: January 22, 2021.