February 1, 2021 — Head for the hills with the lightweight and accurate new Browning Buck Mark Plus Vision Mountain Suppressor Ready model.
This pistol features a unique theme that consists of a steel inner barrel coated with a durable Cerakote Robin Egg Blue finish that simulates sky and is surrounded by a black anodized aluminum, tensioned Vision outer sleeve with CNC machined mountain peaks. The Vision barrel design makes for a very lightweight and accurate pistol. The black anodized aluminum frame is precision machined. Other features include suppressor-ready threads, muzzle brake, Picatinny optics rail and a fiber-optic front sight. Black G-10 grips with an engraved mountain motif cap off this fun-to-shoot package. To learn more about the features and specs, as well access to downloadable hi-res images please visit:
Browning Buck Mark Pistols
Browning Buck Mark Plus Vision Mountain Suppressor Ready Pistol
- Lightweight Vision barrel with Mountain theme
- Cerakote Robin Egg Blue finish on steel inner barrel simulates sky over mountain peaks
- 1/2"x28 suppressor threads, muzzle brake supplied
- Picatinny optics rail, fiber-optic front sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline
- Black G-10 grips with engraved mountain motif grips
- Includes pistol rug
For more information on Browning products, please visit browning.com.
For Immediate Release: February 1, 2021.