The new X-Bolt Pro and Pro Long Range rifles from Browning feature an exclusive Second Generation carbon fiber stock with palm swell that has been designed for unmatched rigidity, while still reducing overall weight. A Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish is applied to the stock for added protection.
The barrel and receiver on the rifles are stainless steel with a durable Cerakote® Burnt Bronze finish. The guns also feature a spiral fluted bolt body and bolt handle. Barrels are free-floated and hand chambered with a target crown and threaded muzzle brake. A thread protector is included for when the muzzle brake is not in use.
The X-Bolt Pro model has a lightweight sporter contour barrel in lengths from 22” to 26”, based on caliber. MSRP ranges from $2,069.99 - $2,129.99 depending on caliber.
The X-Bolt Pro Long Range Rifle comes with a heavy sporter contour barrel in 26” length. MSRP is $2,099.99 - $2,179.99 depending on caliber.
- Second Generation Carbon Fiber Stock with Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish
- Stainless Steel Cerakote® Burnt Bronze Finish
- Glass Bedded Receiver
- Drilled and Tapped for X-Lock Scope Mounts
- Stainless Steel Fluted Barrel
- Pro: Lightweight Sporter Contour
- Pro Long Range: Heavy Sporter Contour
- Threaded Muzzle Brake with Thread Protector
- Proprietary Lapping Process Enhances Bore Finish
- Free Floating Barrel, Hand Chambered with target Crown
- Bolt Action with 60° Bolt Lift
- Detachable Rotary Magazine
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- Spiral Fluted Bolt Body and Handle
- Inflex Recoil Pad