April 10, 2019 — Shooters looking for an accurate rifle that is tailored for long range accuracy need look no farther than Browning and the new X-Bolt Max Long Range.
Most notable on this rifle is the new, composite Max stock that includes a number of features designed to help maximize long-range shooting accuracy. The adjustable comb allows the shooter to dial-in optimal eye-to-scope alignment — crucial when using large diameter optics and Picatinny rail scope bases with built-in elevation. Spacers are included to adjust the length of pull and a comfortable, upright pistol grip optimizes finger-to-trigger reach. Three swivel studs allow the easy installation of both a sling and a bipod. The horizontal surface on the bottom of the buttstock sends the rifle straight back when shooting from bags, helping to keep the target in the scope so the shooter can watch for bullet impact.
Bedded into the Max stock is the accurate, award-winning X-Bolt action with matte blued finish that is drilled and tapped for scope mounts. An extended bolt handle makes it faster and easier to operate the bolt. The hand chambered, fluted, 26" stainless steel barrel includes a removable muzzle brake that is threaded 5/8"-24 TPI to accommodate a suppressor. A thread protector is included when the muzzle brake is not in use.
Available in a variety of popular short- and long-action calibers, the X-Bolt Max Long Range is available for an MSRP of $1,269.99-$1,329.99 depending on caliber.
- Composite Max Stock with Adjustable Comb, Spacers for Length of Pull Adjustment, Vertical Pistol Grip and Swivel Studs for both a Bipod and Sling
- Extended Bolt Handle for Easier Manipulation
- Adjustable Feather Trigger
- X-Lock Scope Mounting System
- Free-Floated, Fluted, Stainless Steel Barrel with Muzzle Break on 5/8"-24 TPI Suppressor Threads (Thread Protector Included)
- 60° Bolt Lift
- Bolt Unlock Button
- Rotary Magazine
- Top-Tang Safety
- Personalized Bolt Engraving Available
- Inflex Technology Recoil Pad
For more information on Browning products, please visit www.browning.com.
For Immediate Release: April 10, 2019.