2018 Grand American. The trap gun proving grounds.
FOSTER AND MATT WIN BIG AT THE GRAND. MORE TROPHIES, MORE SHOTS FIRED, MORE TOP FINISHES PERIOD!
28 total trophies combined -- Congratulations Foster and Matt Bartholow.
- Event 2- Trap & Field Handicap -- Foster- 27-yard runner-up, 96x100
- Event 3- Little Egypt Golf Cart Doubles -- Matt- Event champion 100x100
- Event 6- Zoli International Doubles -- Matt- Event champion 100x100
- Event 8- Gipson-Ricketts Handicap -- Matt- Event 5th 98x100
- Event 9-Kolar Doubles -- Matt- Event champion 100x100
- National Team Race (events 7,8,9) -- Team SD- champions, Matt- 297x300, Foster- 292x300
- Blue/Gray Challenge Shootout -- North team- runner-up
- Event 12-Rio Ammo Doubles -- Matt- Event champion 100x100
- Event 13-Blaser Handicap -- Foster- Event 8th place
- Event 14-Wenig Doubles -- Foster- Event champion 100x100
- Preliminary EZ Go High All Around (events 10,11,14) -- Matt- event 3rd place 395x400
- Negrini Preliminary High Over All 1000 (events 5, 7-14) -- Matt- Event 3rd -978x1000
- Preliminary White Flyer High Over All 1500 targets (events 1-14) -- Matt- Event runner-up 1472x1500
- Millennium Luxury Coaches Super 500 Handicap (events 2,5,8,11,13) -- Matt- 27 yard runner up 475x500
- QMaxx Super 500 Doubles (events 3,6,9,12,14) -- Matt- Champion 500x500
- Event 15- Winchester AA Class Championship -- Foster- Class AAA runner up 200x200
- Event 15 Special races- Sibling event -- Foster and Matt- Champions 400x400
- Event 17-Downrange Manufacturing Doubles Class Championship -- Foster- AAA Champion 100x100
- Event 18-Wendell August Champion of Champions -- Foster- Event Third 100x100
- Event 19-Clever Ammunition Handicap -- Matt- Event runner-up 99x100
- Event 23-Caesar Guerini Preliminary Handicap -- Foster- 27 yard champion 98x100
- Event 24-Grand American Handicap presented by Remington -- Matt- 27-yard champion 97x100
- ATA World High Over All Champion presented by Prize Possessions 1000 targets (events 15-17,19,21-24) -- Matt- AAA champion 981x1000, Foster- AAA Third place 980x1000
- ATA 2600 High Over All presented by White Flyer (events 1-17,19-24) -- Matt- Event runner-up 2551x2600, Foster- 2539x2600
- *28 total trophies combined*
Photos from the 2018 Grand American
Browning gunsmiths at work assisting Browning participants.
The Browning building at the Grand American offers nearly full service gunsmithing and repair services. It is a rare thing to have problems with one of Browning's specialized trap guns, but our team is prepared if that ever happens. There are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of people with Browning trap guns competing on the line each day. Strange things do happen . . . and we are prepared to help. If we have anything to say about it, no competitor is held back from competing due to a Browning shotgun issue. Plus, attendees often bring other guns to the Grand to have our our guys do a tune-up while they are at the shoot. For those who wish, the staff at the Browning building has demo guns and access to a demo field for trying out several different Browning shotguns while visitors are at the Grand during the two weeks of the Grand American.