Hell's Canyon QPF-WD Jacket
NEW for 2018 — Water/windproof and breathable 3-Layer Pre-Vent outer shell with fully-taped seams. Outer shell compliment to base and insulating layers.
More than just a rain jacket. The QPF-WD Jacket is a rugged and breathable 3-Layer Prevent shell with fully-taped seems that guarantee water won't leak in where you don't expect it. A perfect packable layer, the QPF-WD Jacket compliments your base and insulating layers to make sure you stay warm in dry in the rain, snow and wind.
WD = Warm and Dry. These two simple words become a lot more significant when you are out hunting in the elements. WD means this gear is designed to keep you in the field and focused on the hunt, not back at camp or in a vehicle fighting the damp and chill.
- 3-Layer Pre-Vent shell with fully-taped seams
- Water/windproof and breathable
- Fully adjustable attached hood
- Fabric hook and loop cuff closures
- Two handwarmer pockets and Napoleon chest pocket
- Water-resistant front zipper with internal storm flap
- Anatomical pit zips
- Internal pockets for smaller gear
- Harness Access
- Regular Fit
|Activity Use Big Game||Color Mossy Oak Break-Up Country|
|Technology Pre-Vent, Harness Access||Performance Breathable, Waterproof, Windproof|
|Gender M||Fit Regular|
|Size Range S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL||MSRP $249.99|