Remote Cable Switch (for CR123A battery models)
Rugged pressure switch for firearm-mounted lights. Fits models that use CR123A batteries.
Professionals prefer firearm-mounted lights that can be easily activated or deactivated under duress with or without gloves on. Black Label lights are designed with this in mind. In intense situations, your body produces adrenaline to help you under stress - unfortunately, this degrades fine motor skills. Make sure you keep your support hand on your rifle or shotgun and can still turn your light off or on, ensuring positive identification of threats in a low-light environment without sacrificing your ability to react as quickly and judiciously as possible.
- Features Rugged construction
- Replaces factory tail cap switch to allow remote activation of Black Label CR123A flashlights mounted on rifles and shotguns
- Also fits many Browning sporting flashlights
- Easily attached with two adjustable straps to pistol grip or forearm
- Large momentary switch pad is easy to access, even with gloves
- Push to activate light, release to turn off
|Item Number 3743213||UPC 023614480914|
|Description Remote Cable Switch for 3V, 6V, 9V lights||Length 2 1/2"|
|Weight With Batteries .96 oz||Color Black|
|Brightness Levels High:Low:Strobe||Body Material Rubber|
|Water Resistant Yes||Waterproof No|
|Submersible No||Floatable No|