A5 Wicked Wing - A-TACS AU
2018 SHOT Show Special — A-TACS AU camo and Burnt Bronze Cerakote finishes, oversize bolt release, chromed bore. ABS case included.
Wicked looks, wicked performance. Be it a lift kit and bigger tires on the truck, the color of paint on the house, or even a tattoo, most people like a little personalization to separate them from the rest of the pack. Why should a shotgun be any different? Now waterfowlers can choose between a pair of Browning autoloaders with custom touches to make them stand out — in a good way. Wicked Wing autoloaders feature a Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish on the receiver and Burnt Bronze on the barrel. The oversize bolt release makes it easier to manipulate with gloves. A fully chromed bore adds corrosion resistance and longevity for year after year of shooting performance.
Building on The Legend. The original Browning Auto-5 is considered to be nothing less than a legend in the hunting and shooting sports. Though the new A5 shares only the name and humpback receiver profile with John M. Browning's original autoloader, these new guns build on the legacy of reliability and performance earned by their namesake.
Humpback works. The humpback-shaped receiver of the new Browning A5 may bring back fond memories, but make no mistake, this isn’t your Grandpa’s shotgun. With the all new Kinematic Drive System, the A5 is simply the most reliable, fastest cycling, best balanced and softest shooting recoil-operated autoloader on the planet. We are so confident in the A5, we are standing behind it with a 100,000 round or five-year guarantee that this shotgun will work, come hell or high water. But don’t just take our word for it, get your hands on the unstoppable A5 today.
- RECEIVER – Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy; Cerakote Burnt Bronze camo finish
- BARREL – Lightweight profile; Flat ventilated rib; Fully chromed bore for corrosion resistance; Cerakote Burnt Bronze finish
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3½” chamber; Recoil operated Kinematic Drive is ultra-reliable and cycles a wide range of loads
- STOCK – Composite with close radius pistol grip; A-TACS AU camouflage finish; Textured gripping surfaces; Shim adjustable for length of pull, cast and drop; Inflex recoil pad; One ¼” stock spacer and one ½” stock spacer, plus lengthened screws for total adjustment of ¾”
- FEATURES – Vector Pro lengthened forcing cone; Three extended Invector-DS Banded choke tubes (F,M,IC); Oversize bolt release; Fiber-optic front sight; Ivory mid-bead sight; ABS case included
|Item Number 0118482004||UPC 023614677185|
|Gauge 12 Ga||Chamber Length 3 1/2"|
|Barrel Length 28"||Overall Length 49 5/8"|
|Length of Pull 14 1/4"||Drop at Comb 1 3/4"|
|Drop at Heel 2"||Weight 7 lbs 5 oz|
|Magazine Capacity 4, 2 3/4" shells||Rib Width 1/4|
|Barrel Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote||Stock Finish A-TACS AU|
|Chokes Included Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder||Receiver Finish Burnt Bronze Cerakote|
|Dura Touch Finish No||Chamber Finish Fully Chromed Barrel Bore|
|Front Sight Fiber Optic||Choke System Banded Invector-DS Extended|
|Barrel Material Steel||Stock Material Composite|
|Recoil Pad Inflex 2, Large||Checkering Textured Grip Panels|
|Sling Swivel Studs Matte Blued||Receiver Material Aluminum Alloy|
|Trigger Finish Gold Plated||Trigger Guard Finish Matte Black|
|Bolt Slide Finish Brushed Nickel||Magazine Type Tubular|
|Trigger Material Alloy||Trigger Guard Material Alloy|
|Trigger Guard Engraving Buck Mark in Gold||Choke Wrench Included T-Wrench|