Austrian N690Co stainless steel spear point blade, partially serrated with black oxide finish, built-in 3-position wire cutting system, G-10 handle, Nylon sheath
Not only just a superior tactical knife, the Trip Wire also features an integrated, built-in 3-position wire cutting system. You will not need to cut wires very often. But if you carry a knife to use in your occupation or in an emergency, and you carry this knife, you will always be prepared. Period. This is a top level tactical product and not a hardware store gimmick knife. It must be handled to appreciate. And when you see it cut steel, you will be convinced.
- Highly-modified spear point blade.
- N690Co stainless steel blade.
- False edge and chopping grind on spine.
- Partially serrated edge • Black oxide finish.
- Ribbed G-10 grip scales (handle).
- Built-in 3-position wire cutting system.
- Nylon sheath with MOLLE compatible straps that attach to web gear or belt.
- Packaged in a Black Label box.
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|320140BL||Trip Wire Fixed Blade||$306.00|
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.