Black Label Stone Cold Tanto Folder Coyote Tan
Coyote tan G-10 textured handle, hardened glass breaker, titanium coated tanto half-serrated black, folding liner lock, thumbstud opener, tactical folding knife.
The heavy-duty utility folder is the must have, go-to tool of every tactical professional. Carried in your pocket, on your tactical vest, lashed to your web gear (or discreetly tucked away in your briefcase or purse) the utility folder is the one blade that gets a real workout, day in and night out.
- The Browning Black Label Stone Cold Tanto tactical folder is more than equal to any task and any situation.
- The hollow ground partially serrated tanto blade is crafted from 440 stainless steel and has a black oxide blade finish for reduced visual signature plus an ambidextrous thumbstud.
- The liner lock design holdes the blade securely in position and the sculpted grip sports finger choils, checkered G-10 laminate scales with flush mounted fasteners.
- A glass breaking point and opening assist lever are standard equipment.
- The four-way pocket clip lets you set up the Stone Cold Tanto for hinge-up or hinge down carry on either right or left side.
Coyote tan has attained common usage in the last decade among military personnel due to the fact that it blends in well just about anywhere, and works well with almost any camouflage pattern.
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|320152BL||Stone Cold Folder Coyote Tan||$52.00|
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.