Outdoorsman Axe Wood Handle
Hickory wood handle, 1055 steel hollow ground one piece tomahawk head, nylon sheath, 2 lbs. 4.2 ounces, Russ Kommer designed outdoorsman axe.
Designed with the outdoorsman in mind, the outdoorsman axe is designed to be lightweight and excel at tasks around the campsite, whether you're out hunting, fishing, camping, or testing out your wilderness survival skills.
- One piece head is hot-forged, hollow ground, high carbon 1055 tool steel for superier strength and durability
- Axe is 24” and weighs 2 lbs. 4.2 ounces - lightweight and filling the "middle ground" between a hatchet and a full sized axe.
- Hickory handle is designed for easy hand placement when cutting kindling
- Includes nylon sheath for storage and safe transport
- Designed by acclaimed cutting tool maker, outdoorsman, and hunter, Russ Kommer
Axe is the same design and measurements as our popular current Outdoorsman Axe
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.