TOP OF THE LINE
Of all the Browning ProSteel safes, none offer more features and benefits than the Platinum Plus series - the massive 3/16" steel body offers fire protection up to 1200 degrees Farenheit for 120 minutes. This series is the ultimate in protection from fire and theft, but also offers unparrarelled looks, finish, and feel. Boasting cedar interior paneling with leather trim, as well as LED interior lighting, Platinum Plus safes are the cream of the crop. This series will enhance the look of any room you place it in, with a choice of gloos or metallic finishes, a knurled five-spoke handle in gold, black chrome, or silver chrome, and a variety of fine artwork to choose from on the front door.
A safe is more than just a box in which to store your heirlooms and valuable firearms - that's why you should choose a Platinum Plus series safe from Browning.
KEEPING YOUR STUFF YOURS IS WHAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT. WHEN YOU LEAVE HOME FOR A DAY AT WORK, A WEEKEND HUNTING TRIP OR THAT LONG ANTICPATED FAMILY VACATION, YOU'LL REST EASY KNOWING THAT YOUR GUNS AND OTHER POSSESSIONS WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU RETURN. NEVER TRUST YOUR STUFF IN ANYTHING LESS THAN THE BEST THERE IS.
FIRE / SECURITY RATINGS
Fire and Security thermometers make it easier to compare the level of protection our safes provide in these two important areas. The “F”indicates fire protection and the “S” indicates security level. Higher numbers mean better protection.
HIGH GLOSS FINISH
All of our premium safes features an automotive quality high-gloss finish. Gloss safes are sprayed and hand polished to a deep shine. This level of detail ensures a safe finish worthy of any home.
FULL SELECTION OF ARTWORK
A wide selection of artwork is available on every Browning ProSteel safe. From ducks, to elk, to scrolls, to the iconic Browning Buckmark, there is artwork available to meet everyone's taste.
GRADE VI INTERIOR
Platinum Plus Series safes feature the stunning Grade VI Interior Package. The Grade VI Interior is lined with cedar paneling that creates an interesting visual appeal and helps protect the contents from insect damage. The DPX system on the door back panel is trimmed
in simulated leather that provides a look of luxury. The Axis Adjustable Shelving and DPX Barrel Racks with Scope Saver offer the ability to store more than ever before.
WHY STEP UP TO A PLATINUM PLUS SERIES SAFE?
- Massive 3⁄16" steel body
- 1200°F/120 min. fire protection
- Grade VI interior package
- Massive 3⁄16" steel body
- Pry-Stop Corner Bolts at all four corners of the door
- 11⁄2" chromed locking bolts, four-sided door coverage
- Uni-Force™ Locking System with Anti-Pry Tabs and extension arms
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1 5⁄16" thick Duo-Formed® Door
ADDITIONAL SECURITY FEATURES
- Uni-Force Locking System
- OmniBarrier® Lock Protection System
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited warranty
INTERIOR/CONVENIENCE AND APPEARANCE FEATURES
- Innovative Axis Adjustable Shelving with NEW Jewelry Box, File Box and Pistol Rack
- Premium DPX Storage System
- Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack with Scope Saver
- Two DPX Handgun Pouches
- Knurled five-spoke Buckmark handle
- Scroll or game scene bonded to the safe door
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- High-gloss finish
GRADE VI INTERIOR FEATURES
- Premium DPX Storage System with simulated leather trim
- Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack with Scope Saver System
- Interior cedar walls and ceiling
- NEW Interior LED light package
- 1200° F/120 min. fire protection
- Five layers of 1⁄2" fire-resistant insulation in the body
- Four layers of 1⁄2" fire-resistant insulation in the door
- Premium 3-in-1 Palusol® fire seal for added fire protection
The new Axis Shelf System is a breakthrough for maximizing the usable space
in your Browning Gun Safe.
Exclusive to Premium level Browning ProSteel safes.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.