The Browning Motorized Remote Control Lock is
a completely different approach to locking a safe. The
handle and dial are eliminated, preventing a thief from knowing where to attack the safe.
• All security features are located in the internal lock mechanism, not in the remote control
• Uses infrared technology to transmit the combination to the lock
• Indicator lights flash on and off to indicate batteries are low
• User can program personalized five-digit combination
• Uses a standard universal remote control and ten AA batteries (included)
• Security provisions designed into system for dead batteries, lost combinations and criminal attack
• Available as a factory installed option for Fine Art Series safes or 30" wide Gold and Medallion safes
• The Motorized Remote Control Lock has not been tested to UL® standards, and therefore will not qualify for the UL Tool Attack rating
Browning’s new and innovative Motorized Remote Control Lock creates an entirely new look in gun safes with great security features.