Motorized Remote Control Lock
The Browning Motorized Remote Control Lock is a completely different approach to locking a safe. The handle and dial are eliminated, preventing a thief from knowing where to attack the safe. • All security features are located in the internal lock mechanism, not in the remote control
• Uses infrared technology to transmit the combination to the lock
• Indicator lights flash on and off to indicate batteries are low
• User can program personalized five-digit combination
• Uses a standard universal remote control and ten AA batteries (included)
• Security provisions designed into system for dead batteries, lost combinations and criminal attack
• Available as a factory installed option for Fine Art Series safes or 30" wide Gold and Medallion safes
• The Motorized Remote Control Lock has not been tested to UL® standards, and therefore will not qualify for the UL Tool Attack rating Browning’s new and innovative Motorized Remote Control Lock creates an entirely new look in gun safes with great security features.
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.