Universal Vault Door
Browning strength and protection in a built-in solution for your home. 15/16" Duo-Formed door, 22 locking bolts, OmniBarrier lock protection system.
Turn an Entire Room Into a Vault.
• Browning’s Universal Vault Door is designed to fit a variety of wall types and installation requirements
• The minimum rough door opening for the Vault Door is 83" x 36"
• External L-frame with 1/2" diameter steel J-bolt anchors (included) can be poured in place in new construction or installed in an existing door frame by using expansion anchors or lag bolts (not included)
Universal Vault Door Features
• Door frame “L-flange” will fit any wall with a minimum thickness of 5 1/2"
• 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
• 22 1 1/4" chromed locking bolts
• OmniBarrier® Lock Protection System
• Uni-Force™ Locking System
• 1 1/2" of fire resistant insulation in the door face
• Three-spoke, gold-plated handle
• External ball-bearing hinges
• UL® Listed S & G® Type I Electronic Lock
• Also available with a black primered finish, allowing safe owner to paint to match any decor
• Internal lock release to open the door from within the vault
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
NOTE: The vault door is manufactured with an electronic lock which provides an internal lock release. Vault door is not available with mechanical lock. Universal “L" frame design fits all wall thicknesses from 5½" and larger. Vault door back panel has gray carpet. The Vault Door graphics package is included with gloss finish Vault Doors for 2006.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.