The "F" indicates fire protection and the "S" indicates security level. Higher numbers mean better protection.
Why step up from a Bronze Series safe to a Copper series safe?
- 1200° F/60 minute Fire Protection
- Attractive wildlife scene available
- Full DPX® Storage System
- Top door bolts for extra security
Copper Series features
- 12-gauge steel body
- 1" formed steel door
- Force Deflector™ Locking Mechanism
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- 1" chromed locking bolts, three-sided door coverage
- DPX Storage System
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited Warranty
- Three-spoke handle
- Available with game scene or scroll graphics
- Baked on high gloss or rugged textured finishes
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- 1200° F/60 min. Fire Protection
- Three layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
NOTE: There is no standard scene on Copper Series safes. A scroll or other scenes are available using the “Scene Change” code number. Scenes are bonded to the surface of the safe with an exclusive process and can only be applied at the factory. Scenes are not available on Sand Metallic colored safes. NOTE: Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle/dial ring and graphics. The handle and graphics for all other finish colors are gold-colored.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.