The "F" indicates fire protection and the "S" indicates security level. Higher numbers mean better protection.
Why step up from a Bronze Series safe to a Silver Series safe?
- 11-gauge steel body
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® Door with full inner plate
- 1 1/4" door bolts on all four sides for extra security
- 1200º/60 min. Fire Protection
- Full DPX® Storage System
- Attractive wildlife scene available
- Rugged 11-gauge steel body
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1 1/4" chromed locking bolts, four-sided door coverage
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed door
Additional Security Features
- Force Deflector™ locking mechanism
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited Warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- DPX Storage System
- Four DPX Handgun Pouches
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Metallic Mallard scene bonded to the safe door
- Baked-on, high-gloss or rugged textured charcoal finishes
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- 1200° F/60 min. Fire Protection
- Three layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the safe body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
The new Axis™ Adjustable Shelving is a factory installed option on Silver Series Safes.
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
NOTE: The Mallard scene is standard on Silver safes. A scroll or other scenes are available using the “Scene Change” code number. Scenes are bonded to the surface of the safe with an exclusive process and can only be applied at the factory. Black Cherry, Silver Metallic and Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle, dial ring and graphics. The handle, dial ring and graphics for all other finish colors are gold-colored.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.