The "F" indicates fire protection and the "S" indicates security level. Higher numbers mean better protection.
Why step up from a Copper Series safe to a Sterling Series safe?
- Massive 1 5/16" Duo-Formed® door
- OmniBarrier® and Uni-Force™ systems create a rugged, protected locking mechanism
- Door bolts on all four sides for extra security
Sterling Series Features
- 12-gauge steel body
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
- Uni-Force® Locking System with two cams
- OmniBarrier™ Lock Protection System
- 1" chromed locking bolts, four-sided door coverage
- DPX® Storage System
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited Warranty
- Deluxe three-spoke handle
- Large, metallic Mallard scene bonded to surface of safe door
- Baked on high gloss or rugged textured finishes
- Elevated floor to facilitate removal of guns
1200°/60 min. Standard Fire Protection
- 1200° F/60 min. Fire Protection
- Three layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the safe body and door
- Palusol® expanding fire seal
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
NOTE: The Mallard scene is standard on Sterling safes. A scroll or other scenes are available using the “Scene Change” code number. Scenes are bonded to the surface of the safe with an exclusive process and can only be applied at the factory. Scenes are not available on Sand Metallic colored safes. NOTE: Textured Charcoal finish safes feature silver/chrome handle/dial ring and graphics. The handle and graphics for all other finish colors are gold-colored.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.