Platinum Plus™ Series
Browning's Platinum Plus Series of gun safes offer the highest protection from theft and fire available.
The "F" indicates fire protection and the "S" indicates security level. Higher numbers mean better protection.
Why step up from a Gold Series to a Platinum Plus Series safe?
- Ultra-heavy 3/16" steel body
- Pry-Stop Corner Bolts at all four corners of the door
- 1 1/2" chromed locking bolts, four-sided door coverage
- Extended throw locking bolts
- Uni-Force™ Locking System with Anti-Pry Tabs and extension arms
- Fully reinforced integrated door frame
- Tight-tolerance door fit
- 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
Additional Security Features
- Uni-Force Locking System with four cams (three on PP39F)
- OmniBarrier® Lock Protection System
- UL® tool attack listed
- S & G® Group II lock with key lock dial and five-year limited Warranty
Interior/Convenience and Appearance Features
- New Axis™ Adjustable Shelving
- Premium DPX® Storage System
- Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack
- Four DPX Handgun Pouches
- Integrated Jewelry Box
- Knurled five-spoke Buckmark handle
- Metallic Elk scene bonded to the safe door
- Elevated floor makes removing guns easier
- Baked-on, high-gloss finish
- Scope Saver feature makes more efficient use of door storage space
Grade VI Interior Features
- Premium DPX Storage System with simulated leather trim
- Quick Access DPX Barrel Rack
- Interior cedar sides and ceiling
- Interior Light Package and full length mirror
- Worn leather look microfiber interior covering
1200° F/120 min. standard Fire Protection
- 1200° F/120 min. Fire Protection
- Five layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the body
- Four layers of 1/2" fire-resistant insulation in the door
- Premium 3-in-1 Palusol® fire seal for added Fire Protection
Best New Features
The Scope Saver is neatly molded into the door panel and uses the space in the door to create space for optics mounted on long guns. This unique, one of a kind rack maximizes long gun storage and isolates and protects your optics from the usual bumps that occur when moving guns in and out of the safe. Any way you look at it, a scoped long gun takes up the space of two guns in a safe, except with the Scope Saver. The Scope Saver takes advantage of space no other manufacturer has ever thought of using, the space in the door, to fit a scope. With the scope recessed in the door, the gun takes up no more space than an unscoped long gun. And because the Scope Saver is integrated into the DPX door panel, these scoped long guns are right at your fingertips, easy to access as soon as the door swings open.
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
NOTE: The elk scene is standard on Platinum Plus Safes. A scroll or other scenes are available using the “Scene Change” code number . Scenes are bonded to the surface of the safe with an exclusive process and can only be applied at the factory. Scenes are not available on Sand Metallic colored safes. Black Cherry and Silver Metallic finish safes feature silver/chrome handle, dial ring and graphics. The handle, dial ring and graphics for all other finish colors are gold-colored.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.