The "F" indicates fire protection and the "S" indicates security level. Higher numbers mean better protection.
No single group has done more to protect the Second Amendment rights of the American citizen “to keep and bear arms” than the National Rifle Association. Purchasing an NRA Edition safe is a great way to help preserve our right to firearms ownership because Browning makes a donation to the NRA for every safe sold. • Heavy, 10-gauge steel body
• 1 5/16" thick Duo-Formed® door
• Uni-Force™ Locking System
• OmniBarrier® Lock Protection System
• 14 active, 1 1/4" diameter chromed locking bolts
• Premium carpeted, Duo-Plus™ Interior
• UL tool attack listed
• 1200° F/60 min. Fire Protection listed and labeled by Omega Point® Laboratories
• UL® Listed S & G® Type I Electronic Lock
• NRA graphics package with NRA logo above safe handle and gold metallic bald eagle scene on safe door
• Three-spoke, gold-plated handle
|Click the items below to get more detailed information about that item.|
|Last Year In Catalog||Model||Item #||MSRP|
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.