- RECEIVER – Steel; Gloss blued finish; Scroll Engraving; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- BARREL – Gloss blued finish; Thick walled, fully rifled for slug and sabot ammunition
- ACTION – 12 gauge, 3” chamber; Bolt action; 60° bolt lift; Detachable two-round magazine; Top-tang safety
- STOCK – Gloss finish Walnut; Checkered; Rosewood fore-end cap and pistol grip cap
- FEATURES – TRUGLO/Marble’s fiber-optic front sight; Rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation; Recoil pad; Sling swivel studs installed
|015007120||12||3"||22"||43 3/4"||14"||5/8"||1/2"||7 lbs 2 oz||$1,579.99|
NOTE: Weights listed are approximate.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.
A-Bolt Shotguns are rugged and accurate. If shotguns and sabots are big game necessities where you live, now is the time to experience the feel and accuracy of a bolt-action shotgun for whitetail hunting. Browning A-Bolt Shotguns look, handle and feel like our venerable A-Bolt rifle with the same fast-cycling 60° bolt lift, easy-to-reach top-tang safety, detachable box magazine and sweet trigger feel. An adjustable rear sight and fiber-optic front sight are included, plus the receiver is tapped for scope mounts. Want hard-hitting accuracy from a shotgun? Start shooting the A-Bolt Shotgun today.
The smooth, anti-bind performance of our A-Bolt centerfire rifles is also found in the A-Bolt Shotgun action.
The A-Bolt Shotgun features a fully rifled 1 in 28" twist barrel designed exclusively for use with sabot-type slugs. You can expect superb accuracy with the A-Bolt shotgun — 1½" groups or better are typical at 100 yards.
A detachable magazine on a hinged floorplate allows you to quickly reload. Extra magazines can be carried for fast reloading. (Two shell capacity.)
The rugged composite stock features the familiar right-hand palm swell pistol grip of the A-Bolt rifle. Checkered gripping surfaces and Dura-Touch® Armor Coating provide security in all conditions.