RMEF X-Bolt White Gold
Special edition RMEF, raised cheek piece, polished stainless, gloss walnut rosewood, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action
Receiver - Stainless steel • Gold engraved with matte finish • Glass bedded • Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
Barrel - Stainless steel • Matte finish • Free floating • Hand chambered • Target Crown
Action - Bolt-action • 60º bolt lift • Adjustable Feather Trigger™ • Detachable rotary magazine • Top-tang safety with Bolt Unlock Button
Stock - Select gloss finish Walnut • Raised cheekpiece • Rosewood grip and forearm caps • Checkered • RMEF logo inset
Features - Sling swivel studs installed • Inflex Technology recoil pad
This rifle represents the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and its logo is inset in the grip cap. This superb rifle is one you will show off to friends and certainly, to pass on to the family. This deluxe rifle offers more embellishments and attractive gold engraving than your average bolt-action rifle. It has a fine Monte Carlo stock, satin-finished stainless steel barrel and receiver, the receiver being etched in gold. A portion of the sale of this rifle goes to the RMEF for assistance in establishing habitat and refuge for elk across America.
- A satin gloss finish provides protection and enhances the natural beauty of the hardwood.
- Rosewood caps on the fore-end and grip offer additional elegance.
- The high grade Walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks.
- The raised cheek piece helps to direct recoil into the shoulder area and quickly puts the shooter's line of sight in alignment with the scope.
- Durable low-luster stainless steel to minimize reflection and provide resistance to corrosion
- Matte gold etching on the receiver
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
|SA||035217277||325 WSM||23"||42 3/4"||13 5/8"||3/4"||1 7/16"||7 lbs. 3 oz.||$1,499.99|
Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb and heel are measured from centerline of bore.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.