BL-22, Grade II
The Browning BL-22 is in a class by itself. Sure, there are other lever-action 22 rimfire rifles available, but no other has the features, reliability, quality and accuracy of the BL-22. Speaking of features, the highlight of the BL-22 is the short 33° lever throw that makes cycling faster for adults and easier for younger shooters. The easy to load tubular magazine holds any combination of 22 short, long and long rifle ammunition, all of which are on the menu for the BL-22. Unlike some 22's the BL-22 features quality that rivals other Browning firearms. From the machined steel receiver to the fit of the finely finished wood, these superb rifles are Browning's through and through. Bring one along the next time you head into the field on a varmint hunt or just to roll a few tin cans.
- Receiver - Steel, Blued finish, Grooved for scope mounts, Grade II is scroll engraved
- Barrel - Blued finish, Recessed Crown
- Action - Lever-action, Short 33° throw, Tubular magazine, Grade II has gold-colored trigger
- Stock - Gloss finish American Walnut, Straight grip, Cut checkering
- Features - Adjustable sights
|024101103||22 S, L & L.R.||20"||36 3/4"||13 1/2"||7/8"||1 1/2"||5 lbs.||$699.99|
Note: Weight will vary due to various grades and density of wood. Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb measured from centerline of bore.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.