X-Bolt Hog Stalker Carbon Fiber
Shorter length threaded barrel, Dura-Touch carbon fiber finish composite, matte blue, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action
Designed with the modern hog hunter in mind, the X-Bolt Hog Stalker Carbon Fiber has a sleek look with practical features such as a threaded barrel to add a muzzle device or sound suppressor.
- Threaded muzzle for adding a muzzle device (compensator, brake, flash suppressor, sound suppressor)
- Shorter length medium contour barrel aids producing accurate sustained fire to intermediate ranges and creates a shorter overall rifle length for easier movement through thick brush.
- Dura-Touch Armor Coating provides positive gripping surface that is both comfortable and easy to hold onto during all weather conditions
- Durable low-luster blued finish reduces reflective glare
- Button-Rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
- Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
- Hog Slayer soft case included
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
|Last Year Cataloged||Item #||Caliber||Barrel
|2014||SA||035289218||308 Win Suppressor Ready||20"||39 3/4"||11/16"||1/2"||6 lbs 9 oz||$1,199.99|
Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb and heel are measured from centerline of bore.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.