X-Bolt Micro Hunter
Sized for smaller shooters, satin finish walnut, matte blued steel, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action
There are plenty of reasons to want a smaller, lighter-weight rifle with all the features of a full size X-Bolt. Whether you're fitting a rifle to a smaller hunter or trying to shave a pound or two from your packing weight on an extreme backcountry hunt, the X-Bolt Micro Hunter gives you more in a smaller package.
For many years, youngsters and ladies who wanted to hunt and shoot had to adjust to heavy, full-size firearms provided by family and relatives. Browning was one of the first to lead the industry in developing rifles for those persons with a lighter frame. This fine X-Bolt Micro Hunter bolt action rifle with its shortened length-of-pull, and lighter weight make it a smart choice for smaller-framed hunters and shooters. With the same finish, lines and slick features of the X-Bolt Hunter, the Micro will be the choice of younger, smaller stature shooters and a keeper for those who want a lightweight, hard-hitting mountain rifle for the trail. Women who hunt are now the fastest growing segement of hunters in the industry. Here is your ideal rifle!
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged. * Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
- Durable low-luster blued finish reduces reflective glare
- The high grade Walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks.
- A satin gloss finish provides protection and enhances the natural beauty of the hardwood.
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
|Last Year Cataloged||Item #||Caliber||Barrel
|2014||SA||035215249||7mm WSM||"||22""||41 1/2""||13 5/16""||11/16""||1/2""||6 lbs 7 oz||$939.99|
|2014||SA||035215277||325 WSM||"||22""||41 1/2""||13 5/16""||11/16""||1/2""||6 lbs 7 oz||$939.99|
Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb and heel are measured from centerline of bore.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.