Gloss high grade walnut, rosewood end cap, polished blued steel, detachable rotary magazine, short throw bolt, adjustable trigger, bolt-action
You don't want to be embarrassed with a sub-par rifle on any hunt. And perhaps this is the year you need to upgrade your hunting rifle. The X-Bolt Medallion bolt action rifle is presented with a fine gloss-finished, Checkered Walnut stock. The steel receiver is engraved and has a blued finish for beauty and durability. Insuring long-range accuracy is the totally free-floated barrel and Feather Trigger System, two of the most critical components of any high-powered hunting rifle. Action of the bolt is sure, smooth and secure. Rounds fed from the detachable box magazine align the bullet straight with the chamber providing reliable smooth feeding. This way, cartridges push directly in-line with the bore, sure, simple and secure. Many other high-powered, bolt-action rifles may catch your eye. But feature-to-feature, the X-Bolt Medallion has more critical features to help you shoot straight and bag that deer every time, confidently, accurately.
- A durable gloss finish provides protection and enhances the natural beauty of the hardwood.
- The high grade Walnut stock with detailed checkering provides classic good looks.
- Rosewood caps on the fore-end and grip offer additional elegance.
- Durable polished blued steel for a striking appearance.
- Button-rifled barrel is triple checked for quality and individually hand chambered and air gauged to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- The target Crown enables the uniform release of gas as the bullet exits the barrel, preventing a shift in trajectory. The Crown is recessed to protect it from accidental damage that degrades accuracy.
- Free floated barrel eliminates contact interference from the fore-end, enabling the superior barrel craftsmanship to perform consistently and accurately.
- Drilled and tapped for X-Lock scope mounts that use four screws for each base to provide a rock solid optic platform.
- Adjustable Feather Trigger minimizes the "human factor" by eliminating creep and take-up — providing a crisp trigger pull that "breaks like glass."
- Low profile action allows you to mount the scope extremely close to the center of the bore to minimize the offset between point of aim and Point of Impact.
- 60° bolt lift keeps the thumb and fingers clear of the scope when cycling the action and allows the bolt to be operated in a smoother/quicker motion.
- Top-tang safety offers easy accessibility without removing your firing hand from the stock. The shooter can quickly manipulate the safety, or verify the position of the safety, without losing your sight picture or cheek weld.
- Detachable Rotary magazine is built from tough polymer and is designed to stop forward movement of the cartridge by contacting the shoulder of the case rather than the tip of the projectile. This prevents bullet tip deformation and recoil induced bullet seating depth change.
- Bolt Unlock Button allows the bolt to be cycled with the safety engaged.
Innovative Inflex Technology recoil pad uses directional deflection to pull the stock down and away from the face to reduce perceived recoil.
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
|Last Year Cataloged||Item #||Caliber||Barrel
|0||SA||035200209||22/250 REM||22"||41 1/4"||13 5/8"||11/16"||1/2"||6 lbs 7 oz|
Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb and heel are measured from centerline of bore.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.