BAR ShorTrac Hog Stalker Realtree Max-1
Realtree Max-1 camo, picatinny accesory and scope rails, detachable box magazine, pistol grip, gas piston operated, short action, semi auto hunting rifle
Incorporating the defining features of the Modern Sporting Rifle design, the BAR ShortTrac Hog Stalker Realtree Max-1 is a hard-hitting, accurate, and steady hunting platform. The super rigid 20" heavy contour barrel promotes superb accuracy with lethal ballistics out to extended intermediate distances. The heat dissipating properties of the heavy barrel ensure minimal Point of Impact shift for successive shots, so if you find yourself taking down a passel of destructive hogs, you can be sure that your rounds will find the mark time after time if you are doing your part.
- RECEIVER – Aircraft-grade alloy; Realtree Max-1 finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- BARREL – 20” Heavy contour; Realtree Max-1 finish; Recessed target Crown
- ACTION – Gas-operated autoloader; Multi-lug rotary bolt; Crossbolt safety; 10-round detachable box magazine
- STOCK – Composite; Realtree Max-1 camo finish; Dura-Touch Armor Coating; Ergonomic fully adjustable; Textured pistol grip and fore-end grip
- FEATURES – Three interchangeable cheekpieces and recoil pads for different fit options; Ambidextrous magazine release; MIL-STD 1913 bottom rail with integrated swivel stud for bipod and/or sling; Two-piece scope bases included; Black plastic case
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
|Last Year Cataloged||Item #||Caliber||Barrel
|0||SA||031035218||308 WIN||20"||41 1/2"||13 7/8"||"||"||6 lbs 10 oz||$1,669.99|
|0||SA||031035218C||308 WIN||20"||41 1/2"||13 7/8"||"||"||6 lbs 10 oz|
Weights listed are approximate. Drop at comb and heel are measured from centerline of bore.
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.