With great looks and the potential to squeeze every last drop of energy from a pair of common, easy-to-find AA alkaline batteries, our award winning Hi Power flashlights blend innovative technology with a striking appearance. The latest advancements in circuitry allow the AA-powered LED Hi Power to rival most lithium-powered lights for both lumen output and battery life. Protecting this leading-edge technology is a precision-machined aluminum housing available with tough resin inlays or the same American walnut used for our firearms set into the grip for a great new look. The side located, push-button switch is simple to use and includes a lock-out to keep the switch from accidentally turning on. One thing is for certain, when it comes to looks, convenience, battery life and sheer lumen output, the Hi Power flashlight is sure to be the first light you reach for.
· All-aluminum construction with walnut or black resin handle inlays
· Latest generation Cree® XP-E LED is rated for 50,000 hours use
· High-low electronic switch with lock-out
· O-ring sealed for water resistance
· Includes lanyard and two AA batteries
· Length: 5.25"
· Brightness: 145 lumens
· Effective distance: 150 meters