Get a safe made by hunters, for hunters.
The Hunter series of Browning gun safes include security and convenience features typically reserved for higher end safes, allowing you to get a great safe at a price you can afford.
Convenience means so much more than just "easy to access". Hunter saves are designed to give you the most modular interior of any safe on the market, which translates into custom fit and a better value for you. Likewise, the convenience features included in our safes go beyond protecting your guns from fire and theft, but protect your guns from dings, dents and scratches due to poor storage design. Some of the unique features on the Hunter series that you won't find in lesser safes:
- AXIS Adjustable Shelving - the most modular safe interior shelving available for gun safes, you can swap standard shelves for long gun barrel racks, jewelry drawers, document storage, etc. We are continuing to develop additional shelf options to make the AXIS interior even more versatile.
- DPX Storage System - makes use of the back of the safe door with a Quick Access Barrel Rack and Scope saver, allowing you to store a significant number of long guns, pistols, and other accessories.
Browning Safes stand out from the crowd when it comes to looks - far from being purely utilitarian, they have aesthetically pleasing hardware and exterior finishes that outlcass the competition.
- Hunter series safes feature either an automotive grade gloss black finish or a rugged textured charcoal finish.
- Pin striping and decorative scroll work accent the doors
- Three-spoke chrome handles
- Beige carpet interiors
Hunter safes feature high end security characteristics designed to prevent unauthorized entry. No safe is impenetrable, but a good safe will delay and frustrate even the most skilled of safe crackers as they spend hour after hour attempting to break through the "weak points" of a Hunter series safe. Designed to thwart cutting, drilliing, prying and other attacks, Browning safes will break bits, dull saws, and hold fast against pry bars, robbing theives of the limited time they have to get at your valuables. Some of these anti-theft characteristics:
- 11-Gauge steel body
- 1" Formed Door with inner plate
- Force Deflector Locking System
- Hardened steel pin lock protection
- Pry-Stop End Bolts
- 1 1/4" diameter chromed locking bolts on three sides of the door (top and sides)
Browning safes boast the best fire protection of any safe on the market, not just living up to their ratings, but actually keeping the interior temperatures down to a level that will prevent significant damage to the safe's contents. Hunter safes are rate to withstand a 1200°F fire for at least 60 minutes.