Hell’s Canyon Full Throttle Jacket
Full Throttle gear brings a new level of high performance to the Hell’s Canyon line-up. The lighter weight, two-layer fabric is comprised of a water- and wind-resistant woven outer shell that is bonded to a moisture-wicking Odorsmart™ featherweight fleece on the inside. Because there is no lamination layer, breathability is greatly improved — essential when hiking as perspiration is quickly moved away from your body. Full Throttle is perfect for early fall whitetail deer hunting, spring turkey hunting, and with an extra Insulation Layer added, everything in between. Crank up the intensity with Hell’s Canyon Full Throttle.
- Woven two-layer bonded fabric is highly water- and wind-resistant and extremely breathable
- Lightweight moisture wicking fleece lining with Odorsmart™ anti-microbial technology
- Differential cut (longer in the back)
- Stand-up, zip-through collar with double-pull closure
- On-seam handwarmer pockets
- Extra large zippered chest pockets
- Bottom drawcord
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.