Hell's Canyon Pant
Hell's Canyon doesn't sound like a nice place. While there isn't any fire and brimstone, you can bet that any location given this name is full sharp rocks, steep walls, snagging briars and thick brush. And trophy big game animals. Because no matter how nasty and thick it gets, big antlered deer and elk manage to slip into that cover to hide out and watch the world, and hunters, go right on by.
Hell's Canyon outerwear is ready to tackle the toughest hunting situations you get into. The three-layer fabric is comprised of a quiet, yet hyper rugged, water- and wind-resistant knit outer shell that is bonded to a moisture-wicking Odorsmart™ featherweight fleece on the inside. Between those two layers is a lamination layer that makes Hell's Canyon even more wind- and water-resistant to further protect against the elements. All the while remaining breathable to help prevent overheating when hiking. Whether with a bow, rifle or shotgun, Hell's Canyon is a great choice for deer, elk, moose and even turkey hunting.
- Rugged three-layer fabric is silent in brush, windproof, extremely breathable and water-resistant
- Warm, comfortable, moisture wicking fleece lining
- Odorsmart antimicrobial lining kills odor-causing bacteria
- Differential cut waist band is higher in the back to prevent drafts when sitting
- Zip-to-knee cuff openings with button down storm flap
- Grip strip waistband helps heep your shirt tucked in and pants up
- Suspender buttons
- Belt loops
- Zippered fly
- Two front pockets, two zippered cargo pockets on the thighs and one rear pocket
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.