Full Curl Wool Base Layer Top
Today's merino wool clothing is a far cry from the scratchy wool of yesteryear. Comfortable and warm, Full Curl wool Base Layers are meant to be worn right next to the skin. Here they insulate from the cold best, and prevent chill even if it gets damp from perspiration. Speaking of perspiration, the natural anti-microbial properties of wool reduce odor — something your hunting buddies will appreciate after a few days in elk camp. Breathable polyester side panels help prevent overheating and improve freedom of movement. From caribou hunting to deer hunting to pheasant hunting, it's smart to dress in layers. Full Curl is an ideal place to start for maximum comfort and warmth.
- Comfortable, no-itch Merino wool blend construction
- Breathable polyester side panels
- Odor reduction from natural anti-microbial properties of wool
- Self fabric neck and cuffs
- Mock neck or quarter-zip models available
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.