Historic Product Information
4X Microfleece Jacket
Fleece outerwear just keeps getting better and better and 4X Microfleece is a prime example. 4X is so versatile because it is built from highly constructed fleece with a short nap. It traps body heat in while remaining highly breathable and resists wind and sticker pods with equal aplomb while remaining super quiet. Four times more wind resistant than regular fleece, 4X makes an ideal outer layer in cool, dry climates. Because of the low bulk fabric, 4X becomes an ideal Insulation Layer under a waterproof shell when the rain or snow falls.
Large handwarmer pockets are mounted higher than normal. This Backpack Friendly design makes the pockets functional if you are wearing a pack with a waist belt. Another great feature is the set-in, lined sleeve design that allows the jacket to slip on or off easily over any fabric and maximize freedom of movement when drawing back a bow, swinging onto a passing duck or easing the sights onto a strutting tom.
- Highly constructed microfiber fabric is wind-resistant and extremely quiet
- Backpack Friendly design eliminates bulk and weight and provides easy access to pockets
- Duplex handwarmer pockets feature upper and lower section separated by internal zipper
- Set-in sleeves are fully lined for easy on / off and feature Lycra® cuff opening
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets and internal zippered security pocket
- Contrasting side stripe
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 oz
- Center Back Length (LG) 28"
(Note: The items listed on this page are not in current production. The MSRP listed here is the MSRP for the last year that this item was in the catalog. Images and descriptions shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.)
Images, photographs, etc. shown do not necessarily represent the product in its entirety. They are shown for examples only.