Browning Offers Limited Edition Citori 725 Field Grade VI Model for 2018
Browning’s High Grade Program enters into its sixth year with the introduction of the limited production Citori 725 Field Grade VI. Available in 12- and 20-gauge, these shotguns will be ideal choices for Sporting Clays as well as hunting.
The guns feature gold enhanced, intricately detailed engraving on the low-profile, steel receiver and hand-fitted grade V/VI gloss oil finished walnut stocks. The stock has a close radius pistol grip and an Inflex recoil pad. The guns both use the Fire Lite mechanical trigger system.
The Citori 725 Grade VI Field Model has a ventilated top rib with Vector Pro lengthened forcing cones and includes three Invector-DS extended choke tubes. Ivory front and mid bead sights help shooters get on target quickly. Both 26” or 28” barrels are available.
The Citori 725 Grade VI Field Model comes with a Browning Canvas/Distressed Leather fitted case and sells for a MSRP of $5,999.99.
- Steel, Low Profile Receiver with Silver Nitride Finish Featuring Gold Enhanced Engraving
- Barrels with Ventilated Top Rib and Vector Pro Lengthened Forcing Cones
- Fire Lite Mechanical Trigger System
- Hammer Ejectors
- Top-Tang Barrel Selector/Safety
- Gloss Oil Finish Grade V/VI Walnut Stock with Inflex Recoil Pad
- Three Invector-DS Extended Choke Tubes