Hydro-Fleece, the name hunters have known and trusted for waterproof/breathable protection for years, has been totally redesigned and reengineered for 2007. New Hydro-Fleece A.T. (Advanced Technology) assures the highest degree of performance possible using advanced technology not available previously. Here’s what has changed:
- New pocket designs on most models
- Selectweight™ insulation places different weights of insulation in various parts of the garment for maximum performance
- OdorSmart™ Antimicrobial/moisture wicking lining fabric keeps hunters dry and odor free
- OdorSmart™ Insulation for a second defense against odors
- New featherweight neoprene cuffs with molded one-piece hook and loop closure
- New lower prices on most models
In addition to all of the above NEW features, traditional features like double needle construction, barrier strips between the outside shell and linings, hook and loop closures, YKK® zippers, license tabs, detachable three-piece hoods and drawcords that adjust from inside the pockets are all still here. Competitors call these “special features.” Browning calls them “standard equipment.”
Finally, Hydro-Fleece features Gore-Tex® waterprooof and breathable fabric. Only Gore-Tex® offers the famous “Guaranteed To Keep You Dry” warranty. Every garment must meet W.L. Gore’s stringent standards for design and construction.
If only the best is good enough, Hydro-Fleece is the only choice, and now it is better than ever.